Loading NISC SmartHub secured log in
Sioux Valley Energy is a member-owned electric cooperative serving more than 23,000 homes, farms and businesses with electric service in east-central South Dakota and southwestern Minnesota. Our primary objective is to provide reliable electric service at cost-based rates. By receiving electrical service from Sioux Valley Energy, you are more than just a customer, you are a member. Sioux Valley Energy is part of one of America's largest, most modern power supply networks. To learn more about Sioux Valley Energy's power supply click here.
Take a look around our website, read more about our energy efficiency rebates, safety information and Operation Round Up program. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-234-1960.
2018 District Meeting Schedule
Sioux Valley Energy hosts local meetings in each of its districts every winter. The meetings offer members the opportunity to learn more about important issues facing the electric cooperative and hear from their Board director and the CEO/Manager.
Elections will be held in districts 8, 9 and 10. Petition Deadline for District 8 is January 26, 2018; District 9 is January 25, 2018 and District 10 is January 19, 2018. (All candidates must file a petition).
Sioux Valley Energy District #8 Director, Gary Drost, has chosen to not seek re-election in 2018. This creates a vacancy on the Board of Directors for District #8. Sioux Valley Energy encourages District #8 members to consider running for the vacant Board seat if they are qualified, willing and able to serve in that capacity. District #8 consists of the townships located in Rock County, Minnesota, which lie within Range 44, 45, 46 and 47 and townships 101 and 102.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018 (District 6)
- Brandon Valley High School, Brandon, SD
- Monday, March 5, 2018 (District 4)
- Madison High School, Madison, SD
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 (District 3)
- William J. Janklow Community Center, Madison, SD
- Thursday, March 8, 2018 (District 1)
- McKnight Hall, White, SD
- Monday, March 12, 2018 (District 2)
- Sioux Valley Middle School Gym, Volga, SD
- Monday, March 19, 2018 (District 5)
- Taopi Hall, Colton, SD
- **Tuesday, March 20, 2018 (District 10)
- Edgerton Public School, Edgerton, MN
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 (District 7)
- West Central School, Hartford, SD
- **Monday, March 26, 2018 (District 9)
- Pipestone High School, Pipestone, MN
- **Tuesday, March 27, 2018 (District 8)
- Grand Prairie Events Center, Luverne, MN
**Denotes Election Meetings