Sioux Valley Energy’s Key Account program was established to focus necessary attention on commercial and industrial (C&I) members-owners. This program helps the cooperative maintain relationships with C&I members and Sioux Valley Energy that are mutually beneficial. The key account program includes providing affordable, reliable, and quality power to C&I member-owners and offering products and services necessary for their needs. This includes but is not limited to:
- Commercial energy efficiency rebates
- Demand reduction assistance
- Commercial energy audit rebate
- Power quality and auditing and monitoring
- Questline resources
- Customized key account meetings
Rebate and Incentive Programs
The Cooperative provides heating and lighting rebate programs for large power members. For more a listing of rebates and programs, log on here. To learn more, contact our Energy Services Department at 800-234-1960.
Business to Business Savings
In addition, our members can utilize a special business to business savings program called BizConnections.Coop.
Business Energy Advisor
The Business Energy Advisor, an online clearing house of energy management tools and resources for business customers, will help business customers:
- Find out where energy dollars are going
- Get money-saving advice
- Select the equipment that makes the most sense for their organization
- Identify key purchasing criteria
RMEB PACE Financing and Energy Audit Assistance Program
PACE is a financing tool used to assist commercial, industrial, non profit, or agri-businesses with improvement to existing facilites that substantially increase energy efficiency.
Eligible applicants must be located in the Minnesota counties of:
- Blue Earth, Brown, Cottonwood, Faribault, Freeborn, Jackson, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, Mower, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Renville, Rock, Sibley, and Watonwan
Resource Links and Documents
From time to time, our business members have questions regarding their account or the facilities that serve their location.
The documents in this section may provide answers to common questions.